Happy Sunday everyone!! Smoothies are easy way to get large amount of fruits and veggies into our diet. Think of a bowl full of leafy veggies and a bowl full of fruits, it seems like a huge proportion but now all that in a glass or a jar. Say, Salad in a Glass ! And don’t you worry, this super green smoothie is also super delicious.
Recipe type: Breakfast / Brunch
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook time: 5 mins
Ingredients you need
- 2 bowl tightly packed spinach
- 1/2 bowl of fresh Coriander
- 1/2 bowl Bottle Gourd (dudhi)
- 1 Cucumber
- 1 orange
- 1 Banana
- 1 Carrot
- 1 inch long Ginger
- 1 lime juice
- Keep ready all the your ingredients clean and sorted. Peel the orange & carrot and dice it. Also peel the skin of bottle gourd, cucumber and ginger and cut it into small pieces. Make sure spinach and coriander both are fresh and clean.
- Blend all the fruits first and then add the leaves. Blend until the mixture is smooth. Once done, add lime juice, give it a stir and serve.
- Add ice if you want or keep it in refrigerator for a while to get chilled smoothie.
- Garnish with any fruit or dry fruits.
Try this recipe and let me know how it turned out!
Thanks for reading today’s blog.
Enjoy your Sunday!